1. Makray.... this is rather broad... but I love so much about my little boy I couldn't narrow it down. I love watching him grow, I love watching him attack his food with all his strength, I love watching him destroy everything in my house and I love watching him find new corners of his world (aka of our apartment.)
2. Being with David. It doesn't matter what we are doing I love being with Dave. He is the funniest person I know, and i love just being when i am with him.
3. My family. I adore being with my family. Dave's or Mine. I love playing games, watching movies or just talking. I could never have imagined the joy my family would bring to me.
Makrays joys include dum'dums
1. Being a bad mom/wife. I think this is a constant struggle for every wife and mother so enough said.
2. Snakes.... i am not a big fan. When i was little my brothers shopped a snakes head off and it still snapped, and one time my dad turned over the sheep trough and like a million snakes came slithering towards me and I ran as fast as my four year old little legs would carry me. I thought I was over this fear, then I stepped on one at the nature park and I still got the same body convulsing shivers.
3. Pilgrims...... I know this is a weird one..... BUT I have always been afraid of them. Not the Mayflower Indian greeting Pilgrims per say... But the witch-hunting deranged Pilgrims. I was always sure that if i had lived at that time i would have been drowned immediately. I am not joking about this one either.... i really HATE Pilgrims.
This one is really good, because lately I have been doing a goal a week thing so I have plenty.
But they are small and pathetic..... just as a disclaimer .
1. To bed by 11 and up by 7. David and I have this really bad habit of staying up until two o'clock in the morning watching Office/Seinfeld episodes. Makray doesn't get up until like 9:30 so I also have a bad habit of not getting up until he does.... I know I am truly pathetic.
2. Run three miles every morning.
3. No soda, fast food, or candy......OREOS are acceptable
1. Blogging (obviously) Yes I am embarrassed to admit it....... BUT I love to blog
2. Biggest Loser
3.Plucking my eyebrows
3 Random Facts
1. To go with the eyebrow obsession.... If i was not obsessed with plucking my eyebrows..... I would have a uni brow...Thanks for passing that one down grandpa!!!!
2. I sleep walk/talk. This one is really awful. I do it several times a week and for sometimes several hours at a time. I have taken showers, eaten, watched tv, you name it I have done it. I am so sorry David and I love you for the lack of sleep you get each week.
3. I am unbelievably afraid of the Disney Cartoon of the Headless Horseman. It all started on a very long and terrible Halloween night when I was six..... there are a lot of details that I don't have time to write, but after that night me AND the dog slept with my parents for weeks, and when ever I even hear the music to that movie my stomach turns.
Anyway... Mak updates
Makray is a PRO at crawling he is all over the house opening cupboards and tipping over garbage cans. Also it makes me horribley sad and frightened but he has started pulling himself up to everything he can which means lots of bonked heads. He has learned to clap and wave bye bye. His new favorite is clearing his throat whenever we do and fake laughing. He fake laughs which makes him laugh for real, it is hilarious. He loves splashing in the water and being dunked no matter how cold, he is currently cutting his top four teeth all at once which is way unpleasant for the both of us and seems to never end, but he is toughin it out!!!! Graduation pics coming SOON!!!