Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Go Mak Go

Little Makray CRAWLS!!! We are so excited for him.... he has wanted to get around on his own since he was born and now every day he explores a little more. He is currently working on getting OUT of the living room and into the kitchen which will probably happen this afternoon at the rate he is going. It isn't a real pretty crawl I have to admit... for some reason he thinks he needs to stand on his feet to get going. But anyway he is getting so big. He had his first dose of ear infection this week... and he is getting yet another tooth, so that has been pretty rough.

Makray and I spent another week in Burley and had a blast. We played in the water every day. Mak absolutely loves my parents dog, and she is so good to let him pull her ears and poke her eyes. My dad taught Makray how to click his tongue and every time Mak saw Grandpa he would start clicking like crazy, it was endearing..... until he did it all night long! I hate sharing a room. hahaha.

For the fourth we went down to Idaho Falls like everyone else. I was nervous the fireworks would scare Mak or that he would fall asleep and miss them, but he played and giggled with his cousins until the fireworks started, then watched wide eyed and smiling, he loved them and only missed the last ten minutes when he fell asleep. Grandma was just to snugly I guess.


I can't believe we will be moving on soon. David had an awards breakfast this morning. I am so proud of him. It always amazes me at just how good he is. He gets straight A's, helps clean the house, he's Maks very best friend, and cooks Sunday breakfast, I usually feel pretty stupid around him, hehe. We are so excited to for him to graduate next week, and excited to be moving on! Dave you are awesome and I love you to pieces!!!


Makray likes to be right in the action of his floating jungle, I always tell him that sitting that close to it will ruin his eyes but he doesnt listen.

This is Markays favorite pillow. He likes to lay on it, sit on it and eat it.

9 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Wow he is getting so big and sounds like a great baby! That is exciting he is crawling. It's worth the extra messes because they can entertain themselves so much more! Congrats to Dave too

Gavin and Natalie said...

Whit, you seriously have the funnest personality. I always laugh reading your posts. Mak is getting so big! I can't believe he's crawling and getting teeth already. (bet you can't either huh.) I'm so excited Dave is graduating and you'll be off in a house! I'm so jealous. :) Good luck this next week and take lots of pictures! Wish I could be there to see him walk across the stage. You both are amazing. Love ya! Nan

Kimberly Clark said...

Your baby is so cute, I really want to take his pictures for my portfolio. Call me and lets line up a day! he is adorable!

Linford Family said...

It's really crazy how fast they grow! Crawling is a fun milestone. Teething is no fun-hope you both get a little relief soon! Oh, and I'm glad you want to see more pics! Its fun when people are interested in your life!

The Clark Family said...

Congrats to Baby Mak! What a fun stage to be at - especially for the parents with all the baby proofing! :)
We are so excited for you and Dave and the upcoming move. Keep us updated!!

Nicole said...

That picture of him sitting 3 inches from the floating farm is my favorite! I heard a church rel soc story from our mutual friend that made me laugh! Way to go Whitney! You blog is so cute now!

Emily said...

He is so cute! You are so incredible. Where are you guys moving to? Congratulations on graduating. Good luck!

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

He can crawl? I thought for sure he would have been able to swim before he started crawling :)

Krissy said...

Whit. YOu will probably be as suprised as I was when I came across your blog! I'm so glad that you have one. I haven't ever been able to see your little boy and now I have and he is adorable! I ran into your dad at the declo days hammer run and he talked about how cute that little grandson was! Well i'm so glad that I ran across your blog. Now i'll be checkin in on you once in a while!