Thursday, December 18, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Wow I have really abandoned our blog lately.... but I am happy to say we are BACK!!! Mak's birthday is actually tomorrow the 19th but David had to work so we celebrated it early. Mak actually had a birthday party last week at Grandma and Grandpa's (tractor themed of course). But he really enjoyed both parties. Sorry for the picture overload..... it was a fun Day.Mak got to play with all of dad's fun hunting stuff including his head lamp... that has nothing to do with his birthday but it's cute.

He had a fantastic meal.... obviously by the on his face.
and then came the cake.............and then the whipped cream.....
and later some bells and whistles to.....after that Mak seriously needed a bath !I SWORE on Mak's birthday I would do something about his hair. His curls were beginning to hang well over his shirt collar and it was out of control as you can see.... so with a few tears from ME.... his curls came off!Mak was surprisingly patient!!! I didn't get a very good after so i will post one later.

Ignore the singing I realize it isn't attratctive... but little Makray never fails to really get into a good song.

8 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Happy Birthday Mak! How fun! And cute pics! I can't believe it has been a year already! Time goes SO fast!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Happy birthday Mak! I can't believe he is already one. Doen't it just go way too fast?! He is adorable

Linford Family said...

What a cute boy! Happy Birthday!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

I can't believe he is one! He's cute, especially the little head nodding to the song :)

Kelly Peterson said...

I love his sweet little dance!

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on our Blog! It is so good to hear from you! I wanted to say I miss you too and am so happy for you also! ha ha (cop out from me) You're son is growing up so fast and I love taking a peek at your Blog every now and then to see him grow. When are more Makray's coming? ha ha j/k Be grateful you can actually HAVE children! It's definitely a blessing!

Angie said...

Hey David! I finally got a blog. Bummer you have to work tomorrow (I do too). Your little guy is so cute and the dancing is so funny! Take care.

Allen Family said...

It is so hard to believe how fast they grow. We need to hang out sometime. I'm sorry about the other day when Clint and David went hunting but I had to go to an appointment.