Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ABC Tag

Typically I never get around to tags, but this is from Tanelle who is my favorite so here it goes.

A - Age: 22
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher, putting away the laundry, cleaning the shower.
D – Dessert: Oreos, I don't mind oreos for breakfast lunch dinner or a mid night snack
E – Essential(s) to start your day: I am not a morning person, so as long as my day doesn't start before 8 A.M. I am good
F - Favorite flower: Dark Dark red roses
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5 feet 7 inches
I - Instruments you play(ed): I can plink out a few tunes on the piano and for a little tiny while i played the violin.
J - Job you had in high school: Subway Sandwich artist, dance instructor
K - Kid(s): Makray 18 months, Baby Kennedy -3 months
L - Lunch spots: Whatever place is having a special, i like any food and a lot of it, and dave likes cheap
M - Mom's Name: Jill
N - Newest item bought: lotion for my dry feet. haha
O - Overnight hospital stay: Oh i have had many experiences but my most recent was when I bled my body weight out my mouth when my recent tonsillectomy scar exploded.
P - Pet Peeve: Ear wax, whiners, and people who sass me at the super market
Q- Quote from a movie: "What do boys learn in school?" Bride Wars
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 older brothers(preston and tyler who are the very best big brothers, usually)
T - Time you wake up: umm... 8:30 or 9, i know that is horrible but i am so not a morning person
U - Underarm deodorant?: preferably dove
V - Very surprising fact: I used to beat people up
W - Ways you run late: sleeping in
X - X-rays you've had:My teeth?
Y - Yummy food you make: I make really really good tortilla soup, and lavish cakes
Z - Zoo animal: Panda Bears

I tag:
Lisa
Andrea
Savannah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs & keep visiting your blogs often....
thanks for your post!!!it helps to future things..

--
Reenee
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved