Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A few New Born Pics

So these are just a few rough drafts but I was so excited about them i had to put them up.





LIFE WITH TWO BABIES
It is nothing like I expected! for the past 7 or 8 months I have tried to prepare for what it was going to be like.... up all night, feeding, crying, feeding, crying and lots and lots of rocking. Having Mak was such a shocking experience, the hospital stay was a nightmare and many tears were shed over nursing. So I was shocked when this little one showed up as peaceful of an angel. He is a great nurser and loves bottles to0o. And up all night..... not yet. He wakes up every night at three and then sleeps until seven. When i need to get something done, i put little emmett in his crib and he closes his little eyes. Emmett is such a joy in our home.
As for Mak... there couldnt be a better big brother. Emmett definetly needs protecting, but it is from the loads of love Makray lays on him. I was really afraid Makray would be jealous... but so far he has been the most loving big brother.

This is my favorite picture.... I LOVE BOYS hahaha

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes, I love that pictures too! You have some cute boys! I like the baseball baby picture. I"m so glad everything is going well for you! Sleep is such a make or break for me so I understand the importance and I'm so happy for you. You are an amazing mom and need to credit a lot of their temperments and disposition to you! Great job!

Allen Family said...

I'm so glad that you have a good little guy. It makes it so much better when they are like that. I love the pictures too. Great job.

Katie Cash Davis said...

I love those pictures! And I am so glad to hear that he is a good baby. You have two adorable boys!

Sheena said...

So glad that everything is going well. Take care! Your boys are soooo cute!

Anna said...

Oh! Emmett is so darling! Congrats and I'm glad things are going well with two little ones!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Whit, I love you pictures! Your boys are so cute...all so handsome. :) I can't believe how tiny Emmett is. The picture of Mak holding him is so precious. I'm happy he is such a peaceful baby. You are such a good mom. glad everything is going perfectly!