Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Mak

My top ten Favorite things about my little two year old.

10. I love that people always assume Mak is at least three because he is enormous.
9. Mak prefers grown ups to children. He hated nursery for the longest time because he really hated the children haha.
8. I love that whenever Makray says "excuse me", it always comes out "boobies"
7. Mak has a million nicknames for David and I dont know how he came up with them. Dadzilla, Dadin, and even for a while he called him Edna.
6. Mak sleeps in until 9 most mornings
5. Mak is a miniture Dave, i dont see david a whole lot and i miss him, but fortunately i have a litte Dave all the live long day, and that makes me happy..
4. He talks nonstop so i am never never lonely on long days.
3. Whenever he does something bad that he knows he will be in trouble for(ex. pull down the christmas tree, put a dvd in the video player) he always comes running to me at full speed and the first thing out of his mouth is "I LOVE YOU MOMMY"
2. He is the best big brother in the world, he protects emmett when kids take his toys, he always shares his treats, and there is no one in the world mak loves like he loves emmett.
1. I love Mak because he is Mak and there is no one else like him

1 comments:

Gavin and Natalie said...

I love your reasons! BTW your cake looked amazing! Nice job! HAPPY BIRTHAY, MAK!!! Love you!