Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Things That Melt My Heart and Freeze My Feet

Last Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL day, we came home from church and David promised mak that after his nap he would get the bikes out and go for a ride. Being Idaho weather in a couple hours it plummeted 25 degrees and had begun to rain, but the first thing out of maks mouth when he woke up was "Go on bike ride with Daddy." So being the awesome Dad david is, the went out to the shed and unloaded the bikes. I stood in our drive way in the pouring freezing rain and watched how happy it made my boys.
Draggin out the bikes after a long winter in the shed.
I insist Emmett gets to do everything mak does, regardless of if he wants to. He was a sport like always and loved it.
Bundled up and ready to go.
If you look close you can see maks little face pressed up against the plastic, hes screaming "HEY MOMMY LOOK AT ME!!! I BEING EMMETT'S BUDDY!"
After, we boxed it out a little. haha
We paid for our fun later this week though, because both babies got sick. It was such a bummer to see both of them run down, but we are all feeling quite a bit better.

Drinking their pedialight and watchin shows, it was crazy to see them just laying around.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I hope they are feeling better. It looks like they had tons of fun though.

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Oh your babies are getting so big! I love it! They are so precious! I can't believe how fast time flies!