Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We Are Still Here

So we are still alive.... It has been far far far to long since i have updated... and honestly i don't know where to start. So i am skipping all our summer pictures for now and going straight to the most recent. I did the boys pictures the other day. We got a few good ones. Here is a small PREVIEW.
On another note.... I ran into a friend the other day who was SHOCKED to see that I was VERY VERY VERY pregnant... and it hit me that I never really made an announcement on my blog. SO yes we are expecting a beautiful baby GIRL in just a few weeks actually... we are very very excited. My pregnancy has been really aweful... I wish i could describe it any other way... but I can't. We have had to work so so so hard to keep this little girl from coming to early and now that it is finally coming down to the end..... I know she is going to make us wait. She will be worth it!

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

What beautiful pictures of the boys and congratulations!! I'm sorry you've had such a hard pregnancy. That's no fun at all. We wish you best luck with bringing her here!

Krissy said...

congrats whitney.. I'm excited for you. Girls are so fun and ..... I dont' know what else to say about them.. they are full of it and make life interesting. I miss my little girl more than anything and only wish to have that excitement and crazy back into my life daily. well tell your mom and dad hi for me and congrats again...

Jessica said...

Congrats on the new addition coming! I hope that things go well! How exciting for you guys though!:D Wish I could see your cute face! Your boys are adorable as usual! :D