Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Home at Last

It is really hard to believe that Violet is already 2 weeks old. After spending 12 days in the Nicu the fact that she is ours to keep is just sinking in.
This is violet still at the hospital but with no tubes or oxygen for the first time... it is my favorite picture because I had been up all night praying she could stay off her oxygen and come home... I took this pic right after my favorite nurse came to tell me I could take her home in 15 minutes!!!On her way home! .... also i made that car seat cover... just to toot my own horn!
David has an issue with the size of her bows.... I really don't care hahahaTwo of my three favorite boys.... Mak is so awesome with Violet. I love watching David have a daughter...he brought her home the cutest pinkest fluffy princess nightlight last night... I am kinda in love with that boy!There are no words.....hahaha

1 comments:

Megan said...

Yay for getting her home. She is just so darling. I love the giant bows. And that last pic is rad.