Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Kid!!!

Makray turned 4 years old today... I can't believe that when we moved to Pocatello we had just one little baby and a long 4 years of college ahead of us... We now have three kids and just weeks left of school. Today was such a wonderful day... and though i am sad to see Mak growing so quickly it is a lot of fun watching him turn from a toddler to a big kid!
This is Mak's very manly doll house... hahaha it is batman's house! It includes many shooting devices, batmans motorbike, and a jail for bad guys... it is amazing!!!
Makray wanted a pirate birthday... so here is my attempt at a treasure chest cake!!!
David got Makray his very own binoculars... he is really excited to take them to yellowstone this spring!
It was a bit chilly outside... so my dad braved the pinata on a broom... Papa took a few good whacks to the knee I think.. but he was very brave!
While I was putting the boys to bed Makray told me "Mom I can't close my eyes I am just so happy!" So i think it was a really good day!

Ok so I guess I am the only one who can watch this over and over again and still laugh... but if you have a second.. watch this clip and smile!

Mak Vs. Pinata

0 comments: