Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Sun

We have been spending a lot of time enjoying the summer sun! I forget how much fun you can have in the summer time when you aren't hugely pregnant. hahaha. We have had lot of fun times at the water park and rigby lake.

This is Mak climbing the rock wall... we are so proud of him he is so brave!!!

We get along so well at the water park hahahahaha!!!
Emmett took a while to get on the slide.  When we first arrived he went racing across the park and climbed the slide... but before he could go down, the giant bucket of water dumped right on his head... so it took him about 45 min. to work up to it again, but once he did we couldn't get him off!

If you know Makray, you know he is a little fish!  No fear!
Sissy loves the water park, she is more than happy to splash all day!
So this is a horrible picture of all of us... but seriously, when does mommy ever get to be in a pic with ALL the kids... so i love it!!!
Don't you wish you knew what he was sayin.... trust me you don't want to know!
We have spent a lot of time with my good friend Taryn and her girls, my boys and her Brylee are in the background, and that is Taycee with the stylin goggles!!!



5 comments:

Allen Family said...

Looks like you guys have been enjoying Rexburg and Rigby! Let us know when you go to the lake, we would love to join you guys!

Taryn said...

love the pictures! you guys are so freaking cute, i'm soo glad you moved back.

Jaylynn said...

Looks like so much fun! So true...I had to find a picture of me recently and I had none and had to specially take one, they are all of kids and them with dad. Moms always seem to be behind the camera! Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Sydney. I stumbled on your blog through a friends and I had to laugh at the comparisons. I have two boy about the same age difference as yours but mine are 9 and 7 (they each
Have a bearded dragon:-) and I have a 4 year old little girl named zaybree Claire she was about 7 weeks early tiny and a firecracker I hope you get a smile about all this like I did

Anonymous said...

哪个聊天室有真人秀 , 在线聊天室哪个好 , 台湾丽人聊天室 , 语音聊天室哪个好 , 交友聊天室哪个好 , 平阴聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室哪个好 , 免费午夜聊天室哪个好 , 免费聊天室哪个好 , 多人视频聊天哪个好