Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flavors of the Day


Makray is getting bigger everyday, (like always) He is trying new foods everyday. So far he is loving his apple juice, bananas and of course Grandma Marsha's favorite, LICORICE!!!




With the warmer weather we have been taking lots of walks through the slush, it seems so warm, and I think finally spring is here, and then I realize it is only 34 degrees. It is still nice to get out in the fresh air. We just have to bundle him up real tight!





Makray quickly has chosen a favorite person and of course it is David. David can always make him smile and laugh. We will have a great day and I will think I have won him over, then David will come home and all he has are grumpy faces for mom!

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Way cute smile! He's getting big... I'm sure you've noticed.