Friday, April 18, 2008

Conference Weekend

We went to Island Park for conference weekend. We were excited for the break, we expected a little bit of snow, of course, but when we got there we quickly learned that spring was more behind there than in Rexburg.




We spent our time indoors playing games and eating licorice.


For Easter my family came to visit! It was a lot of fun. My parents came as well as my brother Preston and his new fiancee. (Whom we like a lot, and pray that she can put up with Preston for a very long time.) It makes me laugh to think my parents are grandparents. Here is Grandpa Clyde, I told him to feed the baby, next thing I know they are both snoring!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my heck, your template is so cute! Where did you find it? Those pictures are so cute!