Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Ten Month Pics

Since Mak's pumpkin pictures were SO cute we decided to go get some more..... so here are a couple more cuties if i do say so myself


These pictures make Makray look so sweet and innocent.......... which is not Mak in real life here is what the real Mak does on the side.


This is Makray at his best....... He has all he wants out of life.... fried chicken. mashed potatos, cole slaw, a few good and plenties, and two liters of dr. pepper. He is happy.... he has enough to eat.
This is what Mak does when he hasn't gotten all he wants and enough to eat........ he goes potty in grandmas crock pot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh LOL! That crockpot picture is hilarious!! I love it. He is getting so big.

Megan said...

He is sooo stinking cute! What a perfect mix of you and David. His parents features are realllly becoming more noticeable as he is getting bigger. Darling.

Kelly Peterson said...

he is so handsome!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

He is seriously so dang cute! I LOVE his hair. . . I wish Brecken had some. . .

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Heis so big! I love his hair too. Sometimes it looks curly and sometimes straight. I love the picture where he is sitting by the red fence doing that little smile!