Monday, October 20, 2008

Ten Months!!!

Wow a whole month gone and NO posts. Well not a lot has happened.... We are love loving Pocatello and our new home, neighbors, ward, and school. We are even loving this new weather. Makray is now TEN months and I just can't believe it. He is starting to walk a bit, he has wanted to try for a long time and every time he has stood up I have plopped him back down. He is such a busy boy I wasn't encouraging him to walk, but now that he has hit the ten month mark I decided I would let him learn. I imagine he will pick it up in the next few weeks, or at least I hope it takes that long, I am scared that I will get him out of bed from his nap and he will just run off. Mak and I visited Burley for almost a week and had a blast. Makray's very best bud is Grandpa and Grandpa's dog. It kind of hurt my feelings a bit, because Makray just didn't want to do anything unless it was with grandpa. But while they were playing me and my mom managed to shop, visit friends, clean and catch my favorite ballet. We also managed to get Mak's ten month pics too........... so here ya go!!!



The toilet is Mak's fave.

6 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

I am glad that you guys are liking pocatello! Makray is so dang cute! I love the pictures!

Nikki said...

He is so cute! He looks like such an Idaho boy. :)

Nicole said...

Whitney, he is seriously so adorable! His hair just cracks me up it is so handsome! Dev and I were looking at your blog together and we both commented on how big he has gotten in the last 4 months!! Hope life is good!

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart! Those pictures are fantastic!

Kimberly Clark said...

Your pictures of Baby Mak are so cute! I live for fall colors. You did a fantastic job.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Whit, I love these pics! You and your mom did an amazing job! He is such a little stud and I'm so glad you're good at capturing his different stages. It was so fun hanging out with you guys last night and this morning! Wish we would've taken more of an advantage of hanging out when you were closer. Have a great weekend! Love you guys!