Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mine And Mak's Day of Fun

Every Tuesday, David heads up to Idaho Falls to work. He leaves before Mak gets up and comes home after Mak goes to bed. So to compensate for our loss, Makray and I generally make the best out of our tuesdays. The regular Tuesday consists of us staying in jammies all day, eating on the living room floor while watching movies, baking tons of goodies, and occasionally painting each others toenails.
Today we.....
Played Hide and Seek
Mak loves to hide, every once in a while I will be somewhere in the house and I will hear Mak yelling "HIDE HIDE HIDE" that is my cue to search for him and usually i walk in to find a little bum sticking out of the pillows.

Climbed on and Jumped off the Dining room table which is typically a NO NO
Cooked delicious Cinnamon roles
Makray is a surprisingly good help with cooking.... he loves helping and he is pretty good at pouring stuff in and is a true Kennedy because he is an expert bowl licker.

Drank our own Bath water
This is actually Makray's drowning face... because he didn't think the cup was full when he put it on his head

We laughed at our silly shower hair in the mirror Read some of our favorite books
But mostly we just Laughed a Lot

Makray is growing so unbelievably fast. He talks really well and shocks me almost daily with a new word he has picked up. He is the sweetest little boy, he is so loving to almost everyone he meets, he teaches me something everyday. I truly can never thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending me one of his most precious little spirits.

6 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting, he was just a few weeks old last time I saw him, it's crazy how time flies, what a sweety, I love his big smiles!

Katie Cash Davis said...

That was such a cute post! What a fun way to spend a day without dad! Mak is so sweet.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh Whitney. That is the cutest post! He is so full of life and looks so happy! You are such a good mom with him!

Allen Family said...

It looks like you had a blast. I totally know what you mean when you have all day without any help. YOu have to think of so many things to do. Sometimes I like to go to the library.

Kimberly Clark said...

Glad you are having fun!

Sheena said...

So cute! Sounds like you guys have a blast!