Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Weekend with the Cousins

We just got back from the funnest weekend. All but a few of the cousins and all the sisters (on Dave's side) got together for a great weekend in Logan. My mother in law got us hotel rooms and we spent the night and morning eating candy and swimming. It was a blast!

On our way to Utah. Mak watched his Einstein Movies and ate snacks the whole way up we hardly heard a peep from back there. And yes that is a black eye, not the first and probably not the last.

We Couldn't get Makray out of the pool he played for hours and hours.

Plummeting to his death....but still smilingHere we got most of the 15 grandkids and grandpa... some are happy and some are NOT.
Being a Daredevil
You know this look can't be good. Mak has no fear of water we had to watch him every tiny second because he would bail right off the side without a care in the world.He was so warn out he could hardly keep his eyes open. Dad had to keep him propped up on a beach ball, but he still just wouldn't get out. Here he is at ten o'clock watching cartoons with the big boys! Notice he is eating healthy haha
Crashing at Golden Corral


A quick update.... Mak is nothing short of amazing... at least to us. He knows all his body parts from his hair to his toes. He adores animals and can point to anything you ask him about and can make a dozen different animal noises (especially snorting like a pig in the middle of sacrament) I am crazy about this stage, I love that he loves to do anything he sees, even if it is mimicing me throwing up. Dave is closing up his first year of Pharmacy School and there isnt a better student. I am so proud of him, he gets amazing grades by studying all hours of the night, but makes sure afternoons are reserved for me and Mak. As for the current Pregnancy, still kind of a drag, but i am feeling a lot better, and am just so excited to see the new little spirit Heavenly Father sends us.

7 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Whitney! You're having another baby! How exciting. Sorry you've been sick but you'll be over it soon. How fun, little mak will have a... sister I bet! Congratulations.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

what cute pictures! That is so funny about him being propped up by the beach ball. I agree, this stage is so much fun.

Nicole said...

I'm glad that you are starting to feel a little better. I remember how sick you were for Mack and it makes me feel bad for being a pill for 3 months for mine! I loved the swimming pictures! And I'm so impressed with how much Mack knows. That is in fact due to his impressive mother! Half genes and have you Whit great job!

Samantha said...

Whit! It's soo good to hear how good Dave's doing well in school. Mak is awesome! I can't believe he would just jump in the pool-what a little daredevil. As for you, hopefully the sickness goes away soon. Good luck with this new pregnancy-that's soo exciting! Take care!

Allen Family said...

That is so nice that you all got to spend some time together. I hope the pregnancy get better for you. Are you coming this weekend?

Kirsti said...

congrats on the baby! I'm sorry you have been so sick. I remember being there and it is NO FUN! I'm glad Mak can cheer you up. Tyler used to give me hugs after I would throw up! so sweet. Feel better!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Your little boy is so dang cute! I am so excited for when Avery gets that age.