Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter in Burley!!!

We spent Easter weekend in Burley with grandma and grandpa and had so much fun. My mom went all out for Mak, and he went crazy.
He loved dyeing eggs. I was surprised how fast he caught on... he colored on the eggs and then THREW them into the die.... we were all covered in color including my moms kitchen... THANKS GRANDMA for putting up with it.Our awesome cakemak could not wait to eat it... he kept stealing fingers of icing
Mak after he finally got his cake.
Mak was such a good egg hunter.... he went crazy

9 comments:

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Hey Whit! Mac is sooo tall! I can't believe how old he looks! He certainly seems like a handful...a fun handful :) We played a game of settlers of Catan last night and I kept reminising about all the good Zarahemla times!

Grammy Jill said...

I hate to brag but I do have the
darned cutest grandkids! Grammy loves you Maky!!!!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Sounds like a fun time! You were more brave than I was with kids dying Easter eggs!

Allen Family said...

looks like fun. I'm sorry that we couldn't meet up on Thursday. IT would have been fun to see you.

Unknown said...

First, your cake was awesome! 2nd-I love the little football egg that Mak found. 3rd-Nixon has the same jammies that Mak is wearing. And I'm totally jealous you're at DQ in the last picture. Looks like a fun Easter!

Kimberly Clark said...

Im glad you had a happy easter. I love your pictures. Mak is so cute and growing up fast!

Sheena said...

Looks like he had a blast. Good thing he didn't have any clothes on to dye easter egg colors too. :) That cake is so cute! Hope you are feeling good.

Becky and Tyler said...

Mak is getting to be such a little boy!!! Lowe is so tiny compared to him. I love the pic of Mak flying over the cake...yum!

Anna said...

Aw! He is so cute with his little Easter basket. :)