Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Stuff Mak Likes

Mak loves his new fish, he spends much of his afternoon talking to him and lovingly refers to him as "fishy." We kiss fishy goodnight every night and occasionally reach down into the bowl to pet him.

Mak is very serious about playing wii right now, shockingly enough he isnt to bad at it.

He loves spending time with his Dad no matter what it is. He will do anything to spend time with him and is always on his best behavior. Dave will take him for hours to run errands and not have any problems, I can't take the kid anywhere.



Mak is in love with being outside, this last one he is playing in a huge rain storm, he is soaked clear through his diaper and no way was coming inside.
Ok so he doesn't LOVE being on the potty, but he tries pretty hard. I am not to serious about it right now, I am to tired and getting to fat to clean up to many accidents. But mak will use it and will occasionally come let me know he has to pee. So i am PRAYING i can have him out of diapers before the next one gets here.
And for a funny story........ Mak is best buds with my parents dog. It is a good dog, but not always. After returning from a weekend with my family, Mak took to calling me "Bad dog" everytime I refused him something he wanted. It was cute the first time, but it got old, luckily it only lasted a few days and now a week later i can see that it will be funny again someday.

5 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Cute pictures, he sounds like a fun boy! That is a good idea to start him now so that he might be out of diapers by the time the baby comes...I should have done that! Hope you're feeling good!

Allen Family said...

He is such a cutie. That is great that he is some what interested in the potty. I love when they train themselves. I also just love when Kaeson talk backs to me. It's not that funny, huh?

Sheena said...

What a fun kid! I hope our baby is as entertaining as Mak--at least in a while that is. I hope you feel better Whitney. Take care.

Nicole said...

That is the cutest story about "bad dog!" And he just looks adorable looking over the fish bowl! I'm so excited for you about baby Kennedy number 2! I hope you are feeling better. I couldn't believe that you could get sicker! You deserve another amazing and adorable child because of your first trimesters! You are a great mother and I hope we get to see you soon! Good luck with everything!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Whit, he is the cutest little kid. I just wanna squeeze him. I hope you're feeling better. I agree with Nicole, you deserve another little QT...I don't think your or Dave's genes could produce anything different. :) I love seeing the pictures of him playing with Dave. Your Easter party in Burley looked so fun.