Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bathtime Buddies

I have to be honest and admit I'm kind of crazy about my boys these days. They are both at such a fun little age. Mak loves to help with everything and comes up with the funniest things to do and say. Emmett is the most laid back little bugger, nothing makes him fuss and everything makes him smile, he has started scooting a bit on his belly always determined to do things himself. my fave is that they are loving to be together one of there favorite things to do is play in mine and daves great big tub.


Also I have to give a small shout out to bumbo. Bumbo i thought you were the ugliest stupidest thing. I avoided being a bumbo mom as long as i could, but now i have to admit i am addicted. Emmett loves his bumbo and it is one of my top picks for must have baby equitment, coming second only to boppy's travel sized swing.

3 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I didn't know they could float! Great to know!

P.S. I wish I had your big bath tub!

Marissa said...

This is really random-I think Emmett might look like one of your brothers. I have seen your brothers only once at your wedding reception in Rigby and I don't even remember what they look like. But I feel like Emmett might look like one of them. Are my thoughts correct?

Gavin and Natalie said...

He looks adorable in the bumbo too! :) Your kids are so freaking cute! Your HUGE bathtub looks so nice! I bet you guys have a blast in there!