Friday, February 5, 2010

These are the Times of our Lives

Just some more fun times at the kennedy house.
So makray is by far the most skilled at the ipod touch. He always says "gimme the ipod mom. i fix it" Emmett loves to be with his brother, now that he is a bit stronger he can fend for himself a better and spends most of his time hanging out with mak
We think they might be related hahah.
Who doesnt love pudding this much?
I love this little guy in the morning... this is what i get to wake up to

Daddy isnt home much but when he is we sure have fun.
Mak has been on this kick, he gets books and papers and sits down and "reads" out loud to us. This was a very interesting piece of literature
Just ten more minutes mom
Me and the boys are not morning people, we prefer to roll out of bed well after dad gets up, so it takes us a while to get going, so we spend most of the morning goofing off.
Guitar hero... i let mak borrow my guitar. hes not bad
even emmett got into it a little.
We got out the bouncer which didnt make me happy at first, a. it means emmett is getting big, b. the bouncer is huge and clutters my house. But after emmett squealed and jumped in it for most of the day i fell in love with it.
AND GREAT NEWS!!!!! Emmett had another check up and he gained another 2 pounds in 1o days. He is now in the 53% for weight and 73% for height. HE ISN'T WEASILY ANYMORE!!! They also began weighing him according to his actual age rather than his premie age.... so pretty pumped about it.

3 comments:

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Oh, I love it! Those two boys crack me up! You have such a beautiful family, Whitney!!

Sheena said...

Hey, your boys are adorable! The picture of Dave holding both boys looking backward is so cute.

Gavin and Natalie said...

I love the pictures! Mak looks like such a little smart butt in that picture with you. :) (You look beautiful!) I bet he keeps you guys rolling with reading and all the funny things he does. I am so happy Emmett is getting so big! Yay! Nice job! You guys have the cutest fam! I agree with Sheena. I love that pic of Dave with the boys! I miss you guys. We'll have to skype soon. :)

Love you guys!