Monday, October 31, 2011

Hoppy Wee O Ween

What a great Halloween Weekend we had. We went to party after party and had such a blast. It is always so fun to watch our little kid's reactions to all the Halloween crazy. The boys loved seeing people dressed up and decorating the house, and the pure joy that every door that opens offers candy. Every house we went to Mak would yell "Happy Halloween!" that would quickly be followed by Emmett's "Hoppy Wee O ween!" It made me smile every time! David had a very rare night off... and stayed out as long as the boys wanted to trick or treat... which was pretty late.. Mak wouldn't be satisfied until the neighborhood was cleaned out.
These are a few of Mak and Emmett's best buddies... the little Dorthy is quickly surpassing me as the most beautiful girl in the world in Mak's eyes.


Our church Church Carnival... they won best Costumes... which made ME so proud... because I made them haaha.
The witch isn't my child... they just really love her!My tiny little piglet... she took Halloween like a champ...
Such cutie pie kids!

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

You should be very proud! Those costumes are amazing! Good job! They are all so cute

Kirsti said...

Did you really make those costumes? Holy cow (or should I say lion?!) Love them, you did a great job! Your kiddos are seriously adorable!

Jessica said...

Way to go! I love the little things you make for Violet...all are very cute! We miss you guys! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. How much did Violet weigh when she was born? JW.

Jessica :D