Saturday, October 22, 2011

Miss Violet's Big Day

Sunday we had Violet's blessing. It was such a wonderful day spent with great friends and family.
Violet wore my dress from my blessing which was pretty neat, we had to make a few adjustments to it since she is so tiny and i was apparently a fatty!
Proud parents!!! David did such a great job her blessing... I just love seeing him with his little girl.
Four Generations, Great Grandma Robison and Grandma Marsha
Little girls are just the funnest... we didn't put on her dress until last second.. because she is a puker... but i loved this picture of her in her tiny little tights and little bracelet.

I made her these little shoes, they are little ballet slippers. My little nephew was helping me get her ready with all her fun little accessories and he said "Violet is everything a little girl should be" I thought that summed her up pretty good!
This might be horrible... but it was all Makray's idea... he keeps us all on the ball making sure Violet is never without her bows and bracelet on. I think he feels that is the only thing that makes her a girl and he wants people to know it is HIS sister.
I thought this was a funny picture... I walked in the living room to find Violet being safely guarded by Rudolph...

2 comments:

Kimberly Clark said...

How sweet your baby girl is. I just love getting on your blog and seeing all the fun things that are going on with your family. Thanks for sharing your memories!

Kira Rivadeneira said...

She is so beautiful Whitney! Congratulations Violet on your special day!!