Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Looking Good!!!

David surprised the boys last week by sneaking home from work and taking them to a little building class at Lowes! Really the treat was all mine... (a little free time). But the boys had a blast with daddy. They made little black boards and came home sporting these awesome aprons and goggles!!!
I had to throw this one in because lets face it... little boys loving each other is both adorable and rare!
Emmett will some day hate me for this... however i can't resist. One day I walked past my closet and could here Emmett singing. I peaked in to find him wearing my favorite red heals... singing "I LOVE MY RED SHOES, I LOVE MY RED SHOES!" I hadn't realized anyone had caught me doing that... hahaha just kidding. The superman cape is something he sports constantly and the HULK underwear really topped off the outfit!!!
And last but not least is miss violet!!! Enjoying a little licorice!!! She is just so pretty!

You will have to tilt your head to watch this... but it is pretty cute!

0 comments: