Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bear World!

We have had such a fun week, I am in love with this nice weather, and even more in love with a baby happy because of the weather. The best part of this week was our trip to Bear World!!!! I know it is cheesy, but it is my absolute favorite place to go, we go on the big opening day and get community cards. With cards you can get in for less than going to a movie. My parents came with us this time YEAH! It was so fun, I was so nervous that Mak would have a mental break down, or puke on the bears, but he was so happy. He was just excited to be out in the warm weather looking at new things.

I do not know why, but birds always want to attack my son. At the petting zoo all the chickens ran from everyone except my kid.

Things just get busier all the time, I love being mobile. Everyone always asks me if I am sad that Makray is growing up and not a tincie baby any more. Yes, I am, but in truth, I love him more everyday. I love to watch him learning new things, I love that he giggles so hard it until he cries, I love that he is determined to figure out how to move, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that he sleeps through the night! So I miss my newborn, but I love my messy face baby, except he does puke horribly....does anyone have any suggestions. (probably not since I have tried everything)

I really wanted one of these slings before I had Makray, I thought it would be the handiest thing, then I had this nutty child who HATED being carried like a new born and always had to be up looking around. But now that he sits up really well he enjoys being carried in it, this way he can watch what I am cooking and hope that it is for him.

Makray eats anything and everything, this is carrots. He isn't crazy about them, he prefers pears or apple sauce, but he downs everything, even green beans which I personally hate!


Makray hates being bothered while he is eating, when David started tickling him, Makray gave him the finger. HEHE

9 comments:

Anna said...

You know, I never went to Bear World the whole time I was in Rexburg and I kind of wish I had now--just because it's there. You boy is so cute! And that is weird about the chickens being interested in him ... ? Anyway, hope y'all are doing well!

Nicole said...

Haha, I was laughing pretty hard at that last picture!! Sometimes all you hear are the negative things about having children. I love that you are always so postitive and opptomistic about being a mother on your blog! You are probably positive because you were willing and ready!!

The Clark Family said...

Makray is absolutely adorable - and the finger picture is classic! :)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Whoa naughty... but so funny! We've never been to bear world but Jake would love it!!!

HAYHAY said...

Thanks for adding us. Your blog is adorable. You look wonderful after having a baby. Congrats on Pharmacy school. That will be great! Good luck with your house hunting. It is crazy all the responsibilities that start coming after having a baby. Good luck with everything. Your baby is adorable.

Marissa said...

Cute pictures, especially the last one. I have a question, did you make your sling? I love it. I want to try making one of those.

Sarah said...

That last pic is hilarious! I never went to Bear World either. Maybe we'll have to check it out someday with our little one.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

What a cutie, and you look great too! I am jealous that he is sleeping through the night at 5/6 months! Kason puked all the time too. It is hard, especially when you get it all over you! You probably have tried this, but I kept him upright after he ate. They do grow out of it eventually!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey guys! Whit, I love reading your posts. I always laugh at what Mak is doing next. (I could hear your voice in my head saying that the birds attack him.) Looks like you guys are having fun! I have never been to Bear World. I'm jealous. :) Cute pics. Give your boys a squeeze for me! Hope you all are feeling better. Love ya! Nan